Suspected salmonella at Sol Aloha Puerto Hotel in Spain
A number of British holidaymakers have reportedly contracted salmonella whilst on holiday at the Sol Aloha Puerto Hotel in Torremolinos in Spain.
In severe cases, guests had to receive medical treatment and were hospitalised.
Are you still on holiday and suffering illness at the Sol Aloha Puerto Hotel? If so here are some tips to help you:
- Immediately seek medical attention, ensuring you receive a copy of your medical records.
- Keep receipts for anything you purchase in relation to your illness.
- Report the issue to the representative and hotel and take a copy of the complaint.
- If possible take photographic evidence to support your claims, showing any health and safety concerns.
Have you returned and still suffering illness?
- Book an appointment to see your GP when you return, you may need to provide a stool sample.
- To ensure you receive the maximum compensation you may be entitled to, its important to seek legal advice and speak directly to a holiday illness expert.
- Tour operators are notorious for undervaluing claims. If you attempt to deal with the tour operator directly, you may accept a woefully inadequate offer.
Claim the compensation you deserve today!
Our team of expert holiday illness solicitors have over 50 years combined experience in this area of law and as a market leader, you can be confident that in choosing us, you will receive professional legal advice and help to receive the maximum settlement you may be entitled to. Make sure you find out more about your Spain holiday illness claim.
Find out how much your claim is worth today
To start your claim, call us today on 0800 01 54321 and speak directly to one of our expert no win no fee holiday illness solicitors.
Alternatively, if you would like to request a call-back, we will be in touch with you at your convenience when you complete the online contact form.
Complete our 60 second form