Holiday illness at Hotel Elena Bulgaria
Guests to Hotel Elena in Bulgaria have complained on TripAdvisor after suffering illness.
The Hotel Elena is an all-inclusive 4 star hotel located in the southern side of the Golden Sands Resort.
Many to the hotel have complained that hygiene levels at the hotel are not acceptable. One guest suffered from severe sickness and stomach cramps whilst on holiday at the Hotel Elena.
The gentleman believes that his illness was caused due to lack of food hygiene, he said the food was not cooked adequately.
What to do if you are suffering holiday illness at the Hotel Elana in Bulgaria
- Immediately seek medical attention, ensuring you receive a copy of your medical records.
- Keep all receipts for anything you purchase in relation to your illness.
- Report the issue to the representative and the hotel and take a copy of your complaint.
If you have returned and are still suffering illness:
- Book an appointment to see your GP when you return. You may need to provide a stool sample.
- Seek legal advice from one of our holiday illness experts.
- Do not accept any compensation offered by your tour operator. They often undervalue claims and if you attempt to deal with them directly, you may accept a woefully inadequate offer.
Why choose us?
Our holiday illness claims team has over 50 years experience in this area of law and you can therefore be confident in choosing us to deal with your claim. We are one of the UKs leading holiday claims specialists and we are committed to obtaining the best possible outcome for you. By seeking independent legal advice you can rest assured that you will receive the maximum amount of holiday illness compensation with our help.
If you’d like more information on how we can help you, find out how we help holidaymakers make a claim for sickness in Bulgaria.
Claim the compensation you may be entitled to start your claim today
To find out if you could be entitled to make a claim, talk to our friendly holiday claims experts by calling us on 0800 01 54321.
Or, if you can’t speak to us right now, you can arrange a call by clicking the button and completing our quick online contact form.
Complete our 60 second form