If you have been involved in an accident on holiday, we will help you claim the maximum compensation you may be entitled to
Although many holidaymakers understandably feel that their holiday has been ruined as a result of an accident, most are unaware that they may be able to make a claim for compensation.
But help is at hand. Our expert holiday claims team has represented holidaymakers throughout the UK who have been involved in an accident abroad, helping them obtain the compensation they deserve.
Did you know …
UK law allows you to bring a claim against your tour operator here in the UK if you have suffered injuries during a package holiday through no fault of your own.
This means that if you are involved in an accident on a package holiday abroad, your tour operator may be liable.
Some of the most common holiday accident claims we handle include:
- Slips, trips, and falls including any accidents within the hotel grounds
- Balcony fall accidents this may be the result of defective guards or railings
- Road traffic accidents involving scooters, quad bikes, cars, or even a coach
- Accidents on board cruise ships such as slipping on wet floors or any falls arising from defective carpets
- Aircraft accidents a claim may be brought for any accidents including spilt hot drinks, falling luggage, and accidents embarking or disembarking the aircraft.
How can we help?
We understand that being involved in an accident on holiday is distressing enough. That is why it is our job to help you make a hassle free claim for compensation.
Our holiday illness claims team has over 50 years combined experience within the travel law industry and have helped hundreds of holidaymakers to make successful claims for accidents abroad, representing clients on a no win, no fee basis.
Find out how much compensation your claim is worth today!
Call 0800 01 54321 to speak directly to one of our accident abroad solicitors, or simply complete the 60 second start your claim form and a member of our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.